The Great (soap opera) Romance

She said,

My nose is too big and my breasts…. Too… far apart

I have a bad back …and one.. leg is.. shorter.. than the other


He thought,

You forgot the buck teeth

She glared and said,

There once was a lady named she
Who didn't really care for the sea
But the mountain she loves and always dreamed of
A house a home in a tree

But despite all her plans
She met a young man
Who made music and made her love him

Now this pissed her off as a young man named O`Goff
So she turned her love lights to dim

And though she was determined
To do well as a hermit
He decided he just wouldn't give her

The choice for the choosing
A love for the losing
And they`d live happily there in after

Now the courtship was lusty
Though they wasn't too trusty
And the kisses flowed like a river
An kooshla macree
Will always be dear to me

Now the moral is clear
Though the rhyme brings a tear
And we all know the end to this story
Be happy be sad be glad or be mad
But live in a tree with the dear


He said,

It was our first kiss
Breathless and passionate
The master miss - of.- a boy in bliss

Gratifying………… never lying
What she loves… is my tireless trying
What…I pilot ------ yet never flying

We loves the lust…. but lament the trust
Her hero… my dream girl, but love, is a bust
From the Badlands of Dakota to Oklahoma red dust

We try…. and we try….. but never to cry
The love of my life…. till the day I die
Our life..passes, in the, sound of a sigh

Your voice calls my name an interested glance
I do take the chance for the great romance
Now she's turning 60 and I still want in her pants…..!

Michal Doyle says

I knew I knew I knew by now I knew better

I knew what to do on the immediate receipt of your letter

Don't open it don't even receive it
OK go ahead and read it but don't you dare believe it

You don't love me I don't care what you wrote
And I don't love you I don`t care what you thought
I should ignore you put you in your place
OK I meet with you tell it right to your face

You don't love me I don`t care what you say
And I don't love you I got over you just the other day
I'm not interested in the same old stories
Don’t talk so fast
OK one more time but honey this is got to be the last

No I don't want a drink I don't drink anymore
OK a bourbon but cut me off at four
I can`t afford to let my heart to get trashed
OK one more time but honey this is got to be the last

You don't love me I finally learn the truth
And I don't love you since I have before my youth
Now all our mistakes are finally in our past
OK one more time but honey this is got to be the last.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog